Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This is how I wasted all my life.

I thought money is the only source to my live life happily, but now I understood money is nothing when compared to being a human. When I was walking on roads I found a small sales boy (may be he has hardly 12 years old) selling some news papers. There was a Blind beggar crossing that road, I thought of helping him, even before I could make up my mind to get up and help him, the so called small sales boy went to that beggar and took him to other way safely and to my surprise he didn't stop there, he went into the shop and bought some cookies and gave to that fellow.

Then a proverb suddenly struck my mind."We can't bring anything to this world and we can't take anything from this world" not even the dress you wear. He might have sold his papers with Rs 50  profit, thought he is spending Rs 20 for that beggar. Hats Off that cute little heart.

May be some people can turn up after reading these lines like that little boy.... Hope I can too be one who have changed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment